Website The Windsor Companies
We Build Better
This role is responsible for the onsite coordination and management of all site construction activities while supervising all field personnel as required to successfully complete the project on schedule, within budget, and exceeding customer expectations.
This includes maintaining the highest quality, while administering good construction safety practices with all on-site activities.
Reports to the Project Manager.
- Become familiar with plans, specifications, site, local codes, local officials and inspection procedures
- Assist Project Manager in developing the project schedule.
- Publish updates to schedules and issue weekly progress reports.
- Inspect, on a daily basis, work practices, tools and equipment, fall protection, scaffolds, safety devices, etc.
- The Superintendent shall ensure the daily report is filled out accordingly.
- Schedule all subcontractors and deliveries as needed so as to not adversely impact the project schedule.
- Coordinate placement of materials on site to minimize access issues and protect supplies
- Conduct weekly subcontractor meetings to coordinate subs and suppliers in order to achieve project objectives.
- Schedule and attend all required inspections
- Complete and submit all paperwork as required
- Establish and maintain benchmarks and reference points for ongoing layout of work
- Work with owner, owner’s rep, architect and subcontractors to resolve any conflicts that may arise and communicate any such conflicts immediately to Project Manager
- Communicate, implement and enforce company safety policy as it pertains to assigned project
- Attend job meetings and/or any other meetings as may be required for the successful and timely completion of the project
- The Superintendent shall work with the rest of the Project Team to address and close-out all deficiencies.
- Attend walk through at job completion to ascertain punch list
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com