The Windsor Companies
We Build Better
This position will be responsible for the complete day-to-day management and execution of assigned projects, working from our Columbus, OH office.
Reports to the Director of Construction
Other responsibilities of the role include:
- Lead in the development of high-performance teams through supervision, training, coaching, and mentoring.
- Ensure regular feedback is shared with staff including timely completion of employee performance appraisals.
- Work with pre-construction team during the estimating, bidding and project development process and accepting hand-off of awarded projects
- Conduct pre-construction meetings with appropriate parties
- Set up project through proper accounting procedures
- Establish and cultivate a positive working relationship with the customer, architect, subcontractors and vendors.
- Develop, maintain, and communicate the Master Project Schedule and manage its implementation.
- Keep management informed on progress for project and budget through regularly scheduled Operations Review Meetings.
- Review subcontract bids for completeness, revise as necessary and negotiate best possible contract with subcontractors and material suppliers
- Issue Purchase Orders for necessary materials
- Manage budget and financial reporting, interpret and analyze reports to ensure adherence to project budget.
- Manage the Quality Assurance/Quality Control (QA/QC) program.
- Drive enforcement of safety protocols by the project staff.Conduct regular job meetings during construction with appropriate parties
- Oversee Superintendent, assist with job specific procedures and adjust progress as necessary to insure timely completion of project
- Insure that both Company and client objectives are being met
- Prepare timely draw requests and invoicing with required backup for accounting
- Travel as necessary for the proper execution of assigned projects
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com