Website The Windsor Companies
We transform historic architectural structures into innovative spaces and thriving communities through collaboration and vertical integration.
Windsor Construction Services is seeking dependable, hard-working Metal Stud Framers to join our commercial construction team! The Windsor Companies has overlaid its operations in Dayton and is seeking local skilled tradesmen to fill high demand roles.
Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401K, training and development, opportunity for advancement and corporate support for field operations.
- Use blueprints, hand and power tools to erect the frames of walls and ceilings out of lumber, metal, and other building materials
- Erect and assemble floors, walls and ceilings using the necessary equipment, tools, material and supplies
- Lay out and cut openings for windows, doors and vent areas
- Install sheet metal panels, molding, exterior parts and accessories using hand and power tools
- Fasten panels to frame and trim to shape, using the necessary tools, equipment and materials
- Follow safety rules and regulations established by Windsor Construction Services
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment
- Ability to work as a team member
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE:
- Following safety protocol and OSHA regulations on a commercial job site
- Attention to detail and desire for quality work
- Ability to follow blueprints or drawings to complete according to specifications
- Experience in proper operation of a variety of power hand tools
- Basic math skills
EDUCATON / REQUIREMENTS /EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of 1-year experience
- Reliable means of transportation
PHYSICAL DEMANDS / WORKING CONDITIONS:
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug screen
- Able to work in all elements of the outdoor environment which include the heat, cold, rain, snow, wind, etc.
- Able to access all areas of the jobsite, which include stairs, scaffolding, ladders, elevation changes, etc.
- Capable of working in physical positions that may include kneeling, sitting, standing, squatting, bending, stooping, twisting etc.
- Must be able to move, carry, or position items weighing up to 50 pounds
Military Friendly Employer
We value the knowledge, skills and abilities you acquired in the military. Whether you are an active serve member transitioning or a military spouse, we want you to consider a rewarding career with Windsor Construction Services.
Windsor Construction Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Windsor Construction Services that we will recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job titles, and ensure that all other personnel actions are administered, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status, and we will ensure that all employment decisions are based only on valid job requirements.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com