Website The Windsor Companies
We Build Better
Full Job Description
Are you a motivated and results-oriented multi-tasker with a successful track record of exceeding your goals? We currently have a full-time opportunity for an organized and personable real estate acquisitions specialist looking to develop their career. We support our acquisitions team with the tools, cutting-edge resources, and materials you need to ensure your success! If you are looking to crush your financial goals with a group of high performers, apply now!
Performance-based commission structure $50,000+
- Manage leads and follow up through daily CRM use to update and stay on task until deals are closed
- Gain trust with prospects to overcome objections and facilitate a signed contract
- Research investment and partnership models, real estate market and geographical trends, and prepare letters of intent, contracts, and other business administration paperwork as needed for the sale
- Act as an intermediary between your sellers and buyers to ensure a smooth close
- Reply quickly to all incoming leads and client requests for information
- Preference for a Bachelor’s degree in Real Estate, Business, Sales, Marketing or equivalent work
- Requires an enthusiastic passion for real estate asset sales and goal-oriented personality
- +1 years of experience as a real estate specialist in real estate acquisitions, land acquisition, or real estate sales is highly desired
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, with extremely strong phone skills; ability to set and close appointments over the phone
Windsor Homes specializes in off-market, on-market real estate acquisitions, dispositions, and the development of all types of real estate assets, from single-family homes to more significant commercial multi-family developments.
Background and History: The Windsor Companies is a set of vertically integrated construction, development, and real estate companies that have been in operation since the ’90s. With our vision, passion, and obsession for quality craft, Windsor’s success is driven by our carefully chosen, highly skilled field and office personnel.
Over the years, we have expanded our presence by constructing, engineering, and managing various commercial and residential projects, from large historic and urban redevelopment projects to a 75-acre equestrian facility.
Our Team: The Windsor Companies is made up of a large group of diverse and skilled individuals. We are a team; we collaborate and push each other to achieve great results. We are “doers and innovators.”
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com