Website The Windsor Companies
We Build Better
Full Job Description
Windsor Construction Services is a fast-growing, purpose-driven, construction company that is an integral part of our parent company, The Windsor Companies. Windsor Construction Services executes a vast array of construction projects from medium to large multifamily residential to commercial retail, restaurants, bars etc.
Our Site Supervisor will be responsible for coordinating and overseeing the on site construction activities across multiple construction sites. Our Site supervisor’s primary function is to ensure that all field activities are being executed in accordance with the previously determined scheduling and budgetary parameters
- Supervise total construction effort to ensure the project is constructed in accordance with design, budget and schedule. Includes interfacing with client representatives, A/E representatives, contractors, etc.
- Plan, coordinate and supervise on-site functions (scheduling, engineering, material control, and work in tandem with administrative staff in accounting, purchasing, etc.) Resolve site issues in a timely and efficient manner.
- Assist Project Manager in executing project procedures, working documents, standards, etc.
- Preliminary review of all proposals and submittals for general compliance with contract documents.
- Maintain project documentation including but not limited to Submittal logs ,Change Order logs, RFI logs, Daily logs, Site documentation/backup.
- Review and maintain project schedule per Project Manager Direction.
- Maintain on site files, procedures, safety plans, and MSDS sheets. Be proactive in identifying, reporting, and rectifying safety issues.
- Have clear understanding of the scope of work
- Create cost projections & construction schedules
- Exhibit high integrity, energy, enthusiasm and expect the same from the assigned project team.
- Assist in the preparation of contract scopes for construction
- Advise on the acceptability of subcontractors and vendors
Participation in this selection, bid review and award decision of all trade subcontractors
- Coordination of all subcontractor activities
- Implementation and adherence of the site safety program
- Monitor trade contractor performance
- Implementation of the construction quality assurance and quality control program
- Conduct weekly trade subcontractor meetings
- Complete Daily Construction Reports
- Advise Project Manager of any potential client change orders or extra work orders
- Work with Project Manager to update construction schedule on a bi-weekly basis
- Review, negotiate, and help Project Manager prepare change orders
- Aid Project Manager in the preparation of project applications for payment
- Review and approve subcontractor payment applications
- Observe final testing and startup of building systems as required
- Coordinate and evaluate completion of punchlists
- Secure and transmit all warranties, keys, and final turnover items to Construction Manager
- Perform additional assignments per Supervisor’s direction.
- Excellent computer skills
- Minimum of one year of closely related work experience
- Ability to drive construction productivity
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to communicate collaboratively; team player and balanced in approach
- Meets or exceeds specific deadlines, schedules or other requirements
- Can work independently with minimal supervision
- Skilled at reporting progress throughout the lifecycle of a task or project
- Strives for advancement opportunities
Windsor Construction Services offers a competitive salary to commensurate with experience, a comprehensive benefits plan, and opportunities for training and advancement.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Bonus pay
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com